Farhan Akhtar – Zoya Akhtar to work together again?
New Delhi: Zoya Akhtar – who has directed Farhan Akhtar twice in the past – seems all set to work with her brother for the third time.
According to a leading daily, either Ranbir Kapoor or Hrithik Roshan had been finalised to work with Zoya, but she has put all rumours to rest by confirming that Farhan will be playing one of the roles in her next directorial venture.
“Farhan will appear somewhere. That’s because I am so used to working with him and he is such a great actor,” Zoya said.
Zoya added that she is sketching a character keeping Farhan in mind. “I don’t think Farhan will agree to just any role that I offer him. I will have to convince him,” she said.
Farhan and Zoya have earlier worked together in ‘Luck By Chance’ and ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Look who is playing Indrani Mukerjea in a film on Sheena Bora murder mystery?
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!