Felt unstoppable, unbreakable in Krrish suit: Hrithik Roshan
Mumbai: Bollywood heartthrob Hrithik Roshan says he used to feel "unbreakable and unstoppable" after wearing his superhero suit while shooting for his forthcoming film `Krrish 3`.
The actor shot the film amid health issues.
"I think the character of Krrish has had the maximum impact on me than any other role that I have played in my life," said the actor at the launch of `Krrish 3` accessories here Saturday.
He plays the lead in the third installment of the franchise that began with 2003 hit sci-fi movie `Koi... Mil Gaya`.
"Through him I learnt that being a superhero is not really about wearing a mask or cape and flying through buildings....when I wear the jacket, there`s a mental shift that happens and I feel unstoppable, unbreakable," he added and said that he used to forget about his pain.
Directed by Rakesh Roshan, the film is set for a Nov 1 release. It also stars Priyanka Chopra, Kangana Ranaut and Vivek Oberoi in pivotal roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor