Felt unstoppable, unbreakable in Krrish suit: Hrithik Roshan
Mumbai: Bollywood heartthrob Hrithik Roshan says he used to feel "unbreakable and unstoppable" after wearing his superhero suit while shooting for his forthcoming film `Krrish 3`.
The actor shot the film amid health issues.
"I think the character of Krrish has had the maximum impact on me than any other role that I have played in my life," said the actor at the launch of `Krrish 3` accessories here Saturday.
He plays the lead in the third installment of the franchise that began with 2003 hit sci-fi movie `Koi... Mil Gaya`.
"Through him I learnt that being a superhero is not really about wearing a mask or cape and flying through buildings....when I wear the jacket, there`s a mental shift that happens and I feel unstoppable, unbreakable," he added and said that he used to forget about his pain.
Directed by Rakesh Roshan, the film is set for a Nov 1 release. It also stars Priyanka Chopra, Kangana Ranaut and Vivek Oberoi in pivotal roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!