Film`s trailer the biggest promotion, says Sunny Deol
Mumbai: Actor Sunny Deol who believes in his work in a film and not in promotions, says the trailer of the film is the biggest promotion.
"Promotions have become very important these days. I have done promotions before but I got tired. The trailer of the film is the biggest promotion... if we like the trailer, then we decide to watch the film. These days promotions have become very weird but we have to this," he told reporters during the music launch of his latest film ‘Singh Saab The Great’.
Shy actor Sunny was seen in a different mood and also delivered few dialogues from his films including ‘Ghayal’, ‘Damini’ and ‘Singh Saab The Great’.
‘Singh Saab The Great’ is directed by Anil Sharma.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH
- Anushka Sharma and Diljit Dosanjh's 'Phillauri' makes Rs 12 cr ahead of its release! Here's how
- Lara Dutta Bhupathi to play a single mother in her next
- Vidya Balan was destined to do 'Begum Jaan': Srijit Mukherji
- 'Golmaal Again' team meets 'Smurfs: The Lost Village' and you have to see the PICTURE!
- Raveena Tandon's 'Maatr' first look poster OUT!