Film with Salman Khan will be special: Deepika Padukone
Mumbai: Actress Deepika Padukone is yet to share screen space with Salman Khan, but says whenever they will do a film together, it will be a "special" one.
"I want to work with Salman. I am really looking forward to work with him. Whenever Salman and I will come together, it will be a special film," Deepika, who made her Bollywood debut with Shah Rukh Khan-starrer `Om Shanti Om`, said.
There are rumours that Deepika will be seen with Salman in Sooraj Barjatya`s next film, but she says she hasn`t been approached for the film.
"The reports are not true. I have not been approached for the film," said the actress, who is riding high on the success of `Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-leela.`
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prince's guitar, Bowie's hair fetch USD 150,000 at auction
- Have you seen a bad viral ad? Watch now
- When Varun Dhawan, John Abraham came to Jacqueline Fernandez's rescue—Full story inside
- Sidharth Malhotra chills like a boss! See pic
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut legal tussle: Everything will come out soon, says actor
- Ajay Devgn to star in Rohit Shetty's 'Golmaal 4'! Details inside
- Ranbir Kapoor wants 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' to be his next BIG release?
- Amitabh Bachchan shoots with real-life boxers
- Sobhita Dhulipala was perfect for 'Raman Raghav 2.0': Anurag Kashyap
- Don't want to do many films at a time, says Kareena Kapoor Khan