Finally, `Dedh Ishqiya` on the floor, cast excited
Mumbai: The shooting of filmmaker Vishal Bhardwaj`s ‘Dedh Ishqiya’ began Wednesday and the cast, including Madhuri Dixit and Arshad Warsi, is over the moon.
"First day on the shoot for `Dedh Ishqiya`. Should be a beautiful day," Madhuri tweeted.
The film is a sequel to Vidya Balan-starrer 2010 critically acclaimed ‘Ishqiya’. In the sequel, while Naseeruddin Shah and Arshad reprise their roles, Madhuri steps into the shoes of Vidya. It is directed by Abhishek Chaubey.
Arshad also tweeted: "Today we start shooting for DEDH ISHQIYA... As I had said, I am nervous and excited. Need your support and wishes."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming