FIRST LOOK: A bold trailer of ‘B.A. Pass’ unravelling the world of a male prostitute
New Delhi: While there have been umpteen films been made talking about how things work in the female flesh trade business, not many have been made about their male counterparts. However, now there is this one by Ajay Bahl based on the life of a male prostitute that has taken the cinema world by storm.
Based on the book ‘The Railway Aunty’ by Mohan Sikka, ‘B.A. Pass’ narrates the story of a gigolo in Delhi and is focussed on the deep and dark world of male prostitutes.
The film stars Shilpa Shukla of ‘Chak De India’ fame, and newbie Shadab Kamal, and by the looks of the trailer, seems another example of coming of age of Hindi cinema.
The trailer shows Shilpa as a middle class, unhappy housewife who meets a Gigolo named Mukesh (Shadab). It shows a 19-year-old Mukesh, a B.A. Pass student, who has no other means of earning money left with him except working as a male prostitute post the death of his parents. Since he is new in the trade, Shilpa teaches him the art of lovemaking.
The film has received many laurels and accolades at the various film festivals it has been to such as Osian’s Cinefan Film Festival and the South Asian Film Festival held in Paris. Have a look at the bold trailer here:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Not playing Pakistani journalist in 'Noor': Sonakshi Sinha
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan' release date out!
- Nidhhi Agerwal to be on strict diet for 'Munna Michael'
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story movie review: Sushant Singh Rajput, the actor, has finally arrived!