FIRST LOOK: Arjun Kapoor in dual avatar in YRF’s ‘Aurangzeb’
New Delhi: The first look of Atul Sabharwal’s ‘Aurangzeb’ is out and has surprised us with the starry cast on display in the film’s poster. Featuring Arjun Kapoor as the lead actor, this movie is said to be the remake of the 1978 movie ‘Trishul’.
Producer Boney Kapoor’s young lad, who is just one movie old in Bollywood, will be playing a double role in this upcoming movie being produced by the Yash Raj films banner. Posing with a gun in one hand in the first look poster, the 27-year-old seems all set to surprise the audience with his hatke role.
Other actors roped in for this movie are Jackie Shroff, Rishi Kapoor, Amrita Singh, Sikander Kher and Prithviraj Sukumaran, who is famous for his Bollywood debut ‘Aiyyaa’.
Rishi Kapoor is said to be playing a negative role for the second time in his career in ‘Aurangzeb’, after his commendable Rauf Lala stint in ‘Agneepath’.
This movie also marks the debut of yesteryear actress Salma Agha’s daughter Sasha opposite Arjun Kapoor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Unveiled! First poster of Amitabh Bachchan starrer 'TE3N'
- Drop everything, Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' teaser is here!
- Horror films genre is still niche: Sharman Joshi
- Breathtaking! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' teaser 2 introduces Anushka Sharma as 'Aarfa' – Watch
- Tiger-Shraddha's 'Baaghi' mints Rs 11.87 crore on opening day!