First Look: Ex-lovers Ranbir, Deepika in ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’
Delhi: There was a time when Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone wore each other on their sleeves – yes, their hearts, too! A considerable amount of time has elapsed in between those romantic ‘Bachna Ae Haseeno’ moments when Ranbir and Deepika was one of the most good-looking, enviable couples in Tinsel Town.
A bitter break-up, some mud-slinging and the final reconciliation; and Ranbir and Deepika are now all set to release their first film together post break up – ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’.
Produced under the banner of Karan Johar’s Dharma Productions and directed by Ayan Mukherji, ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’ is a rom-com that is to hit theatres, come May 31. The first look of the film was released recently; and believe us; the Chocolate Boy and the Leggy Lass are all set to win over the hearts of the audience!
Meanwhile, all we can do is wait till May!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Research points out how aged wine gets its aroma
- Priyanka Chopra may shift to Los Angeles for five years! Details inside
- Kishwer Merchant opens up about her wedding plans with boyfriend Suyyash Rai! – Read more
- Uttarakhand HC stays Rakesh Roshan's arrest
- Look what Kareena Kapoor has to say about pregnancy
- Aamir Khan was offered Hollywood projects! Know why he declined them
- Abhay Deol, Diana Penty's 'Happy Bhag Jayegi' to have a sequel? – Details inside
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will entice you in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' as a beautiful poetess!
- Can you guess how many Indian films made it to BBC's list of best 100 films? – Full list inside
- Shah Rukh Khan's epic film 'Darr' gets its own web series 'DARR 2.0'—Watch teaser!