First Look: Ex-lovers Ranbir, Deepika in ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’
Delhi: There was a time when Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone wore each other on their sleeves – yes, their hearts, too! A considerable amount of time has elapsed in between those romantic ‘Bachna Ae Haseeno’ moments when Ranbir and Deepika was one of the most good-looking, enviable couples in Tinsel Town.
A bitter break-up, some mud-slinging and the final reconciliation; and Ranbir and Deepika are now all set to release their first film together post break up – ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’.
Produced under the banner of Karan Johar’s Dharma Productions and directed by Ayan Mukherji, ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’ is a rom-com that is to hit theatres, come May 31. The first look of the film was released recently; and believe us; the Chocolate Boy and the Leggy Lass are all set to win over the hearts of the audience!
Meanwhile, all we can do is wait till May!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Rajinikanth says 'no' to Aamir Khan's 'Dangal'?
- Shraddha Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapur's 'OK JAANU' first look spills love!
- Lord Kamadeva—The legend associated with the god
- Nargis Fakhri's advice about 'drinking water' is what you should know for keeping a healthy body!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to be a part of Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati'?