First look: Madhuri Dixit in ‘Dedh Ishqiya’
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: The wait ends here for all those who were eagerly waiting to see Madhuri Dixit’s look in ‘Dedh Ishqiya’, which is slated to release on 31st January, 2014.
The gorgeous actress the first look of Begum Para (a character that she portrays in the dark comedy thriller) on Twitter.
Directed by Abhishek Chaubey and jointly produced by Raman Maroo and Vishal Bhardwaj, ‘Dedh Ishqiya’ will also feature veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah and Arshad Warsi. The film is a sequel to 2010 super-hit ‘Ishqiya’ with Vidya Balan as the leading lady.
In the first look, Madhuri Dixit looks drop dead gorgeous and it is believed that the character of Begum Para was written keep her in mind.
Madhuri is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful actresses Indian cinema has ever produced. Let us know what you feel about Madhuri’s look as Begum Para.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH
- Anushka Sharma and Diljit Dosanjh's 'Phillauri' makes Rs 12 cr ahead of its release! Here's how
- Lara Dutta Bhupathi to play a single mother in her next
- Vidya Balan was destined to do 'Begum Jaan': Srijit Mukherji
- 'Golmaal Again' team meets 'Smurfs: The Lost Village' and you have to see the PICTURE!
- Raveena Tandon's 'Maatr' first look poster OUT!