First look: Madhuri Dixit in ‘Dedh Ishqiya’
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: The wait ends here for all those who were eagerly waiting to see Madhuri Dixit’s look in ‘Dedh Ishqiya’, which is slated to release on 31st January, 2014.
The gorgeous actress the first look of Begum Para (a character that she portrays in the dark comedy thriller) on Twitter.
Directed by Abhishek Chaubey and jointly produced by Raman Maroo and Vishal Bhardwaj, ‘Dedh Ishqiya’ will also feature veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah and Arshad Warsi. The film is a sequel to 2010 super-hit ‘Ishqiya’ with Vidya Balan as the leading lady.
In the first look, Madhuri Dixit looks drop dead gorgeous and it is believed that the character of Begum Para was written keep her in mind.
Madhuri is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful actresses Indian cinema has ever produced. Let us know what you feel about Madhuri’s look as Begum Para.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Kapil Sharma case: Bombay HC stays FIR against comedian, directs BMC to resolve dispute
- ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’: How much has the Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt starrer earned so far?
- Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal Again' cast is one BIG happy family!
- Phillauri: Anushka Sharma aka Shashi's 'ghostly presence' in a big fat Punjabi shaadi is spooky yet hilarious!
- Is that Salman Khan doing kickass action in 'Tiger Zinda Hai'?
- ‘Baywatch’ new trailer gives us another glimpse of Priyanka Chopra – WATCH