FIRST LOOK: Rishi Kapoor in ‘Kaanchi’
New Delhi: After playing the vile Rauf Lala in ‘Agneepath’, Rishi Kapoor has stepped into the shoes of a villain for the second time in showman Subhash Ghai’s ‘Kaanchi’. The first look of his character was revealed recently when Rishi Kapoor posed for the shutterbugs in a very interesting look; the one that he will be seen sporting in the film.
Clad in a smart pink suit, Rishi has been trying to bring out the real ‘colours’ of his (negative) character on screen during the shooting of the film which is on in full-swing at the Film City in Mumbai . We have to wait for the makers to release the first trailer of the film to know what Rishi’s role has in store for us. However, one thing is for sure – the fact that Ghai and Kapoor will be working together after a gap of 30 years, there will be some fireworks on the 70 mm.
‘Kaanchi’ also stars newcomer Mishti and Kartik Tiwari of ‘Akaash Vani’ fame.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!
- Jiah Khan case: HC refuses to extend stay on trial against Sooraj Pancholi
- Watch: Sushmita Sen delivers a wonderful speech at daughters' school event!