For Ali Zafar, it`s time for `Aman Ki Asha`
Mumbai: Pakistani-actor singer Ali Zafar is off to London to start shooting for Neeraj Pandey`s production venture ‘Aman Ki Asha’.
He will be seen opposite Yami Gautam of ‘Vicky Donor’ fame in the new romantic-comedy being directed by E. Niwas.
"Off to London to start shoot for my next feature `Aman Ki Asha` with Yami Gautam, Anupam Kher and Kirron Kher, Neeraj Panday and E. Nivas. How cold is it?," tweeted the 32-year-old, who will play a Pakistani guy who falls in love with an Indian girl.
Ali made his Bollywood debut with Yash Raj Films` ‘Mere Brother Ki Dulhan’ and was later seen in Anu Menon`s ‘London Paris New York’.
Currently, he is gearing up for the release of ‘Chashme Buddoor’, a remake of Sai Paranjpye directed 1981 film of the same name.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IMPPA to pass resolution banning Pakistani artistes in India
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor relive their very own 'DDLJ' moment! View PIC
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are glowing in GOLD! PIC will make you drool