Freida Pinto interested in doing comedy flick with Dev Patel
London: Freida Pinto says that while it may be difficult to recreate the ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ magic with co-star and real life boyfriend Dev Patel, a comedy with him is something she’d want to try out.
The two met on the sets of their Oscar winning movie and have been going out for three years, after walking the world’s red carpets together for the hugely successful film.
“I don’t think something like a ‘Slumdog’ could be repeated by the two of us, only because the expectations that were built on that project were so high. And I know that it would be difficult to live up to those expectations,” a leading daily has quoted her as saying.
“If it were a comedy, or maybe a dark comedy, I’d be interested in trying that out with him,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn and Abigail Eames in ‘Raatein’ from ‘Shivaay’ will melt your heart! Watch song
- Deepika Padukone to play King Ashoka’s daughter on reel?
- 'Folksong Festival' radio host Oscar Brand dies at 96
- Biopic on Dhoni made tax free in UP
- Why daddys always save their sons: Kangana Ranaut on Hrithik controversy