Gangster film, urban comedy on `Issaq` director`s mind
Mumbai: Bollywood director Manish Tiwary, who is awaiting the release of his next film "Issaq", says he has plans to make a gangster film as well as an urban comedy in the near future.
In fact, he has already finished scripting his gangster film "Mohabbat Miyan", and says the urban comedy is in its scripting stage.
"The gangster film which I wanted to make is called `Mohabbat Miyan`. Then there is this urban comedy too. `Issaq` gave me an opportunity to deal with drama, action and romance. And now these two films are there," he said.
Before "Issaq", Tiwary had helmed youthful film "Dil Dosti Etc".
"I wanted to do something different in view as well as setting," he said.
"Issaq" stars Prateik opposite Amyra Dastur. It will release July 26.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya
- I can't talk about 'Half Girlfriend' script: Kriti Sanon
- Hrithik lauds Deepika, Ranbir for 'Tamasha'
- Ranbir-Deepika 'Tamasha' mints Rs 10.87 crore on opening day
- I've nothing to do with Shahrukh Khan-Kajol's chemistry in 'Dilwale': Varun Dhawan