Genelia, Arbaaz kickstart IIFA voting weekend
New Delhi: A host of Bollywood celebrities, including Arbaaz Khan, Genelia D`Souza and Zoya Akhtar came out to cast their votes to select winners on the first day of IIFA Voting Weekend. Other celebrities who came in were Dia Mirza, composer duo Salim-Suleiman, Urmila Matondkar, Vivek Oberoi, Shaan, Ramesh Sippy, David Dhawan, Sujoy Ghosh and Sonu Sood.
"As we draw closer to the 13th IIFA Weekend and Awards, we are immensely proud of how it has grown into an institution in itself. We are gearing up for the big celebrations and will continue to work towards providing an international platform for the industry and its many talents," Andre Timmins, director, Wizcraft Entertainment International Ltd, said in a statement.
The voting weekend, from March 30 to April 1, is restricted only to individuals who are part of the film industry. The winner`s name will be announced at this year`s award ceremony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma and Diljit Dosanjh’s ‘Phillauri’ picks up steam at the Box Office
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'Romeo Akbar Walter' posters unveiled!
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- 'Padmavati' controversy: Sanjay Leela Bhansali is keeping in mind public sentiments, says Shahid Kapoor
- Anushka Sharma's 'Phillauri': Day two Box Office collections are out!