Grand `Ram Leela` poster sends right message about film: Ranveer Singh
Mumbai: Actor Ranveer Singh is happy with the first poster of his new film ‘Ram Leela’. He says it manages to capture the film`s essence very well.
"I think it has given the right signals about what kind of zone the film is in - dramatic, romantic, epic, massy, love story. It looks grand," the 27-year-old said here at the Stardust awards.
The response received on the poster is very encouraging, he admitted. ‘Ram Leela’, a Sanjay Leela Bhansali project, also features Deepika Padukone.
Ranveer hopes the movie`s future publicity material continues to convey the right message to the audience.
"It (the poster) has been designed to give you a clue about what this film might be. If everybody is understanding that from the first look, then I think we have hit the nail on the head. I hope we can continue to do with more of our publicity material," he said.
Meanwhile, the film`s next schedule began in Udaipur Sunday.
"It has been a wonderful experience working with Deepika. The shoot I think should wrap up a couple of months before November. It is going very well," Ranveer said.
‘Ram Leela’, slated to release Nov 29, also stars Richa Chaddha.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian film industry's earnings to be $3.7 billion by 2020, says report
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh to donate money for research
- Ajay Devgn and Kajol create 'Shivaay' magic in Google and Facebook headquarters! Pics inside
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee