Gulshan Devaiah pins hopes on `Cabaret`
Mumbai: `Shaitan` fame actor Gulshan Devaiah says producer Pooja Bhatt has signed him for a two-film deal, which starts with `Cabaret`. He considers it the "biggest break" for him.
The film will be directed by debutant Kaustav Narayan, a Delhi-based ad filmmaker.
"Pooja Bhatt has offered me a two-film deal. We will start with `Cabaret`. I think this is a biggest break for me because Pooja Bhatt trusts me a lot. One day she called me and we discussed a few ideas, and then she signed me for two films," the actor said in an interview.
Gulshan also revealed that the female character of the film is very powerful. However, the team is yet to lock an actress for it.
"The heroine`s character is very strong and powerful. The heroine is not finalised yet, a lot of actresses are being approached. I would not like to name anybody," said Gulshan.
Meanwhile, the actor will also be seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali`s "Ram Leela", which releases Nov 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor relive their very own 'DDLJ' moment! View PIC
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are glowing in GOLD! PIC will make you drool
- NO Kajol in Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'? Hot Scoop