Haven`t signed Saurabh Shukla`s film yet: Nimrat Kaur
New Delhi: `The Lunchbox` actress Nimrat Kaur would "love" to work under Saurabh Shukla`s direction but, squashing media reports that she`s signed a film with him, she says she`s "still in talks" for it.
Rumour mills were abuzz that Nimrat and Rajkummar Rao have been signed for the film.
Talking about it, Nimrat said: "That project is actually still in talks. I haven`t signed anything, nor has Rajkummar. Both of us have liked the project."
She is still waiting to discuss the project with Shukla, a veteran actor-director.
"I really love the script. Saurabh is fantastic as an actor and I would love to see how it would work with him as a director. He has got great sensibilities. The script is amazing, so I would really love to do the film. But like I said, I haven`t signed it yet," said the actress, who received acclaim for her portrayal of a lovelorn wife named Ila in `The Lunchbox`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra's mushy love in 'Baar Baar Dekho' new still is just so aww!
- Terminally ill fan watches 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' before passing away
- A Flying Jatt movie review: Tiger Shroff as an adorably badass superhero is a treat for kids!