Hazel Crowney to do item song in `Kaanchi`
Mumbai: British model-turned-actress Hazel Crowney, who debuted with `MP3 - Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar`, has been roped in to do an item number in director Subhash Ghai`s `Kaanchi`.
The song is choreographed by Ganesh Acharya and Hazel will be donning the costume designed by fashion designer Neeta Lulla.
"I feel very privileged to have been selected for the song. Shooting with Subhash Ghai was the best working experience of my life," Hazel said in a statement. The actress was seen grooving in `Tu hi khwahish` in `Once Upon Ay Time In Mumbai Dobaara!`.
She also showed her dancing skills in reality show `Zara Nach Ke Dikha`.
After her debut movie in 2007 with Ruslaan Mumtaz, Hazel worked in `U Me Aur Hum` and `A Flat`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava bids adieu at 51!
- Look who is playing Indrani Mukerjea in a film on Sheena Bora murder mystery?
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Whatsapp!