Hemant Madhukar to shoot song for `Mumbai 125 Kms` in capital
New Delhi: Director Hemant Madhukar`s next film after `Flat` is a 3D horror film called `Mumbai 125 Kms` and for that he will shoot a promotional song in the capital Tuesday.
The shooting for the film, starring Vedita Pratap Singh, Veena Malik and Karanvir Bohra, is complete barring the shoot of "Ringa ringa", promotional video song with a Punjabi flavour.
Sung by Shalmali Kholgade and Harshit Tomar, the song will be picturised on models Deana Uppal and Punjabi actress Anita Kailey, said a statement.
"Mumbai 125 Kms" is set to release Sep 26.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will entice you in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' as a beautiful poetess!
- Can you guess how many Indian films made it to BBC's list of best 100 films? – Full list inside
- Shah Rukh Khan's epic film 'Darr' gets its own web series 'DARR 2.0'—Watch teaser!
- Deepika Padukone getting Rs 11 crore for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmavati'? Here's the truth
- 'Raaz Reboot' passed with no cuts by CBFC: Mukesh Bhatt