‘Heroine’ music launch turns into a nightmare for Kareena Kapoor!
Mumbai: Madhur Bhandarkar’s ‘Heroine’ never falls short of creating tornadoes. As the film nears its release, which is to take place on September 21, ‘Heroine’ is increasingly being plagued by troubles. Latest in the list is the music launch of the movie turning into a fiasco.
The music launch of the film, which took place at the Siddhivinayak Temple in Mumbai, turned extremely chaotic – thanks to innumerable fans who had gathered to watch their favourite actress there. ‘Heroine’, touted as Kareena’s most ambitious project till date, made many hankering to catch a glimpse of the actress at the recent music launch.
The crowd that had gathered at the Siddhivinayak Temple spiraled out of control in a short while, and the police had a difficult time handling the security of Kareena Kapoor and other members of the ‘Heroine’ team. Director Madhur Bhandarkar and Kareena, who were to address the crowd, were unable to do so due to the chaos that ensued there.
The music of the film is already creating waves across the nation, and music director duo Salim-Sulaiman has received a lot of praises for their creations. The film, apart from Kareena, stars Arjun Rampal and Randeep Hooda in pivotal roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show