Himesh Reshammiya says `Khiladi 786` will be Rs.100 crore hit
Mumbai: Singer-composer Himesh Reshammiya, who has co-produced ‘Khiladi 786’ with Akshay Kumar, is sure it will be yet another Rs.100 crore film for the actor.
"As far as Rs.100 crore is concerned, I am 100 percent sure and pray that the record Akshay Kumar has set with `Rowdy Rathore` and `OMG- Oh My God!` this year, in `Khiladi 786` we will surely cross that figure," the 39-year-old said here Tuesday on the sidelines of a college fest.
Reshammiya was present at the event with Akshay and the film`s leading lady Asin Thottumkal.
Reshammiya also spoke highly of Akshay`s chemistry with veteran actor Mithun Chakraborty.
"Mithun da and Akshay`s jodi has always been a hit. Mithun ji is a legend. He is playing Asin`s elder brother Tatya Tukaram Tendulkar, who is a don and has done fantastic work," he said.
Directed by Ashish R Mohan, ‘Khiladi 786’ hits theatres Dec 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nandita Das is a capable director: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Ajay Devgn, Emraan Hashmi starrer 'Baadshaho' begins shoot!
- Kareena is part of 'Veere Di Wedding': Sonam Kapoor
- Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra's sizzling chemistry in 'Baar Baar Dekho' is making us crazy!
- Revealed! Release date of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' teaser