Hrithik and Katrina to go ‘Bang Bang’ in May!
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Production and distribution giant, Fox Star Studios’ next production, ‘Bang Bang’, starring Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif will commence shoot in May 2013 and will release on May 1st, 2014.
‘Bang Bang’ will be directed by the very talented Siddharth Anand (‘Bachna Ae Haseeno’, ‘Anjaana Anjaani’, ‘Salaam Namaste’). Bringing together two of the hottest stars of tinsel town, the film will be shot across Europe, Far East and India and will feature spectacular stunt sequences, intense chemistry and edge of the seat excitement, as Hrithik and Katrina will scorch the silver screens in never before seen avatars.
The film’s screenplay has been written by Sujoy Ghosh ( Kahaani) & Suresh Nair (‘Singh Is King’, ‘Namaste London’) and Abbas Tyrewala (‘Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na’) has penned the dialogues.
‘Bang Bang’ is being seen as a strong move by Fox Star Studios to step up its presence in the Indian film industry . The Studio has delivered five hits over the last few months in English, Hindi and Tamil, including the most recent success of ‘Jolly LLB’.
So mark the date as the temperatures are going to soar when the hottest summer flick of 2014 comes calling.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It's tough to survive in Bollywood: Sonu Sood
- R Balki's project with Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai which didn't take off
- 'Coffee With D' director upset with Sunil Grover
- 'Commando 2' poster: Vidyut Jammwal is blinded by money
- Jackie Chan, Sonu Sood's 'Kung Fu Yoga' trailer is the most action-packed thing you will WATCH today!