Hrithik Roshan in Ashutosh Gowariker`s `Mohenjo Daro`
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: The Greek god of Bollywood, Hrithik Roshan has all the reasons to be happy. The versatile actor will reportedly be seen in Ashutosh Gowariker`s period film `Mohenjo Daro`.
According to a leading daily, the magnum opus will see Hrithik opting for profit-sharing trend, something which other A-listers are already doing in Bollywood.
If the latest buzz is anything to go by, then the light-eyed star will become the highest paid actor in Bollywood with his film. It has been reported that Hrithik will be paid a whooping Rs 50 crore for this film. However, no final word has come either from Hrithik or from the filmmaker.
The reports published also suggest that newbie Pooja Hegde might star opposite Hrithik in the film, which will kick-off shooting towards the end of this year. After watching the handsome hunk play Akbar in Gowariker`s `Jodha Akbar` in 2008, it will be interesting to see how the second outing of this director-actor jodi fares at the big screen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin to star in Sohail Khan's next
- Emraan Hashmi in and as 'Azhar' releases terrific first look on Azharuddin's birthday—See pic!
- Nicolas Cage to star in 'Vengeance: A Love Story'
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- It's awesome! 'The Jungle Book' trailer will sweep fans off their feet-- Watch