Hrithik Roshan to make special appearance on `Bombay Samurai`?
Zee Media Bureau/Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: Hrithik Roshan and Farhan Akhtar`s relationship is beyond just being co-actors or actor-director. Farhan Akhtar has reportedly requested the director of `Bombay Samurai` to offer a role to Roshan for a cameo appearance.
The thriller movie stars Farhan Akhtar and Kareena Kapoor Khan in the lead roles. The rest of the cast too is formidable with names like Abhay Deol, Kalki Koechlin, Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Akshaye Khanna. Director Dev Benegal is reportedly now starting to write a role for the `Krrish` star.
Roshan and Kareena have not been seen together on screen after the dismal `Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon`, during the shoot of which the two were linked up. If everything works out, the hit on screen couple will be seen together after about 14 years. They were also rumoured to be working in `Shuddhi` together, but both of them pulled out of the project citing their own reasons.
Hrithik previously appeared for Farhan`s sister Zoya`s movie `Luck By Chance`.
Hrithik is wrapping up `Bang Bang` opposite Katrina Kaif and is soon likely to start shooting for the period film `Mohenjo Daro` with Ashutosh Gowariker.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin to star in Sohail Khan's next
- Emraan Hashmi in and as 'Azhar' releases terrific first look on Azharuddin's birthday—See pic!
- Nicolas Cage to star in 'Vengeance: A Love Story'
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- It's awesome! 'The Jungle Book' trailer will sweep fans off their feet-- Watch