Hrithik Roshan to shoot for ‘Shuddhi’ in Rishikesh?
New Delhi: Hrithik Roshan - who has been making headlines lately regarding who his co-star in ‘Shuddhi’ will be – may be headed to Rishikesh as the movie is said to be majorly set in the holy city.
“Karan (Malhotra)’s wife Ekta has worked hard on the script. It’s going to be an engrossing and challenging film for everyone who is involved with it. Hrithik will start work on it immediately after wrapping up Siddharth Anand’s Bang Bang. If all goes according to plan, he might also travel to Rishikesh to shoot a portion of the movie,” a leading daily quoted a source as saying.
Karan Johar – the producer of the film - confirmed that Rishikesh has an important role to play in the movie.
He said thus “Ekta has been working on the script relentlessly for the past year. And both (Ekta and Karan) have researched it extensively and made several research-based trips to Rishikesh. That’s one of the prominent locations for Shuddhi.”
‘Shuddhi’ was recently in news as the lead actress for the movie has not yet been finalized and the two contenders for the role opposite Hrithik are Deepika Padukone and Kareena Kapoor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's new show to 'celebrate' goodness in life
- Hema Malini, Khayyam pay tribute to Ravindra Jain
- Depression not limited to glamour and filmdom alone: Deepika
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!