Hrithik Roshan to star in Karan Johar’s ‘Shuddhi’
New Delhi: Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan has reportedly signed Karan Johar’s ‘Shuddhi’ on Sunday, which will be directed by his ‘Agneepath’ director Karan Malhotra.
According to a tabloid, the actress and villain of the movie, which is said to have three main characters, are yet to be decided.
Talking to the tabloid, a source close to Karan said: “Karan and Hrithk had a long meeting last week. Hrithik went through the script at length and then signed on the dotted line. Contrary to rumours, the film is not based on Amish Tripathi’s novel ‘The Immortals of Meluha’.”
Malhotra told the tabloid: “Yes, my next film, Shuddhi, will star Hrithik. It’s a very complex role. Apart from the hero, the film has a strong villainous character.”
Malhotra also revealed that he plans to start the shooting in November this year.
“We will be shooting most portions in Mumbai and Uttarakhand. We are aiming for a Diwali 2014 release,” he added.
Well, we hope that the ‘Agneepath’ team recreates the magic this time too!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- THIS 'Bigg Boss 10' commoner contestant bags a Bollywood film?
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- 'Airlift' is special for Akshay Kumar, Nimrat Kaur
- Commando 2: Vidyut Jammwal takes excitement up a notch ahead of trailer release
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh