Hrithik Roshan to star in Karan Johar’s ‘Shuddhi’
New Delhi: Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan has reportedly signed Karan Johar’s ‘Shuddhi’ on Sunday, which will be directed by his ‘Agneepath’ director Karan Malhotra.
According to a tabloid, the actress and villain of the movie, which is said to have three main characters, are yet to be decided.
Talking to the tabloid, a source close to Karan said: “Karan and Hrithk had a long meeting last week. Hrithik went through the script at length and then signed on the dotted line. Contrary to rumours, the film is not based on Amish Tripathi’s novel ‘The Immortals of Meluha’.”
Malhotra told the tabloid: “Yes, my next film, Shuddhi, will star Hrithik. It’s a very complex role. Apart from the hero, the film has a strong villainous character.”
Malhotra also revealed that he plans to start the shooting in November this year.
“We will be shooting most portions in Mumbai and Uttarakhand. We are aiming for a Diwali 2014 release,” he added.
Well, we hope that the ‘Agneepath’ team recreates the magic this time too!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' reintroduced me to entertainment industry: Shamita Shetty
- Temples lit up for Janmashtami celebrations in Madhya Pradesh
- LIVE streaming: Krishna Janmashtami 2016 celebrations straight from ISKON Delhi – Watch here
- Will not be bullied, will definitely visit Pakistan to talk peace: Ramya
- Thrilled to be a grandfather: Boman Irani
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra's mushy love in 'Baar Baar Dekho' new still is just so aww!
- Terminally ill fan watches 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' before passing away
- A Flying Jatt movie review: Tiger Shroff as an adorably badass superhero is a treat for kids!
- A Flying Jatt tweet review: First day first show
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!