Huma will relish, cherish `Dedh Ishqiya` even 20 years hence
Mumbai: Actress Huma Qureshi is proud of her latest movie ‘Dedh Ishqiya’, which came out Friday, and says it will remain special even after 20 years.
"Lots of special memories. This is the film for which I keep saying that even after 20 years, when I am older, I will look back at the film very fondly and be very proud of it," the 27-year-old said here Thursday at a special screening of the film.
A sequel to the 2010-hit ‘Ishqiya’, ‘Dedh Ishqiya’, which also stars Madhuri Dixit, Naseeruddin Shah and Arshad Warsi, has opened to rave reviews.
Director Abhishek Chaubey helmed both the versions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oscars 2017: Here are 14 craziest moments from Academy Awards
- Oscars after-party: Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone will make your heart skip a beat - See pics
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati
- Varun Dhawan confirms film with Shoojit Sircar
- Oscars: Priyanka Chopra stuns in white, reminds AIB of 'kaju katli'