Huma will relish, cherish `Dedh Ishqiya` even 20 years hence
Mumbai: Actress Huma Qureshi is proud of her latest movie ‘Dedh Ishqiya’, which came out Friday, and says it will remain special even after 20 years.
"Lots of special memories. This is the film for which I keep saying that even after 20 years, when I am older, I will look back at the film very fondly and be very proud of it," the 27-year-old said here Thursday at a special screening of the film.
A sequel to the 2010-hit ‘Ishqiya’, ‘Dedh Ishqiya’, which also stars Madhuri Dixit, Naseeruddin Shah and Arshad Warsi, has opened to rave reviews.
Director Abhishek Chaubey helmed both the versions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will entice you in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' as a beautiful poetess!
- Can you guess how many Indian films made it to BBC's list of best 100 films? – Full list inside
- Shah Rukh Khan's epic film 'Darr' gets its own web series 'DARR 2.0'—Watch teaser!
- Deepika Padukone getting Rs 11 crore for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmavati'? Here's the truth
- 'Raaz Reboot' passed with no cuts by CBFC: Mukesh Bhatt