Huma will relish, cherish `Dedh Ishqiya` even 20 years hence
Mumbai: Actress Huma Qureshi is proud of her latest movie ‘Dedh Ishqiya’, which came out Friday, and says it will remain special even after 20 years.
"Lots of special memories. This is the film for which I keep saying that even after 20 years, when I am older, I will look back at the film very fondly and be very proud of it," the 27-year-old said here Thursday at a special screening of the film.
A sequel to the 2010-hit ‘Ishqiya’, ‘Dedh Ishqiya’, which also stars Madhuri Dixit, Naseeruddin Shah and Arshad Warsi, has opened to rave reviews.
Director Abhishek Chaubey helmed both the versions.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Not making Sanjay Dutt biopic to propagate anything: Hirani
- I feel a ton of pressure for 'Batman v Superman': Ben Affleck
- New poster: 'Har Har Mahadev' says Ranveer in 'Bajirao Mastani'!
- See: Cool Varun Dhawan, 'pouty' Kriti Sanon in new 'Dilwale' poster!
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!