Hussain set for Bollywood debut, thanks fans
Mumbai: TV actor and host Hussain Kuwajerwala is set to make his Bollywood debut with ‘Shree’ and thanks his fans for supporting him in all his endeavours.
"Every actor waits for the day when his first film will hit the theatres. Today is the launch and it feels like a dream come true. Finally, the day has come and I want to thank all the fans," the 35-year-old said here Tuesday at the first look launch of ‘Shree’.
"They have supported everything I have done till now. They have always been there. This is probably the biggest step in my career and I need all the support," added Hussain.
Directed by Rajesh Bachchani, ‘Shree’ also stars Anjali Patil and is slated for an April 26 release.
Apart from working in TV shows like ‘Kumkum’, Hussain has also done theatres and was seen in ‘Zangoora - The Gypsy Prince’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Hot, sizzling trailer of Madhur Bhandarkar's 'Calender Girls'
- Paul Thomas Anderson to write Robert Downey Jr's 'Pinocchio'
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh keen on first look release!
- Cannes-cut 'Masaan' premieres in India
- Watch: Rishi Kapoor, Abhishek Bachchan’s crazy family in ‘All Is Well’