I am doing Munna Bhai, says Sanjay Dutt
Mumbai: Just a day after Vidhu Vinod Chopra said that Aamir Khan is the not the new face of Munna Bhai, Sanjay Dutt confirmed that he is all set to return as Murli Prasad Sharma aka Munna Bhai - the affable goon.
Apparently, with this news, Sanjay puts an end to all the rumours surrounding the third ‘Munna Bhai’ film.
Talking to a daily, Sanjay said, “I have no idea where the rumours are coming from. I am doing ‘Munna Bhai.’ I spoke to Raju (Hirani) only day before yesterday. He is working on the script and we should work it out soon. It should happen next year.”
Interestingly, it was being hugely speculated that Sanjay’s aging looks and podginess went against him. However, Dutt shoots down the rumours surrounding his poor health and said, “I have lost about 25 kilos recently.”
Apart from ‘Munna Bhai,’ Sanjay will soon be seen as a funny cop in ‘Chatur Singh Two Star’ and Kancha Cheena in ‘Agneepath’.
When quizzed whether ‘Chatur Singh’ is a rip-off of ‘Pink Panther,’ Sanjay added, “It is based on novel called ‘Chalaak Jasoos.’ It was very funny when I read it and so I requested Ajay (Chandok) that he should make a script around it.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC imposes Rs.10 lakh fine on Ram Gopal Verma for remaking 'Sholay'
- We behaved with Shiney as nothing has happened: Anil Kapoor
- Glad to revisit gritty genre with 'Udta Punjab': Kareena Kapoor Khan
- 'Phantom'-asmic opening weekend, movie mints over 33 crore in three days!
- Medical charity MSF to take legal action against `Phantom` makers