I am working with the Khiladi tag after 12 years: Akshay Kumar
New Delhi: Akshay Kumar and Asin promoted their ensuing action comedy movie ‘Khiladi 786’ in Gurgaon recently, it has been revealed.
The upcoming Bollywood action comedy, which features Akshay, Asin, Mithun Chakraborty, Raj Babbar and Himesh Reshammiya among others, has been directed by Ashish R Mohan and co-produced by Twinkle Khanna, Himesh Reshammiya and Sunil Lulla.
This movie marks the 45-year-old’s comeback to the Khiladi series after 12 years.
“My film is coming ‘Khiladi 786’, I am working with the tag ‘Khiladi’ after 12 years. Though I left action but now I want to do more action movies, I hope that you love this film. I thank you for loving and appreciating the songs of my movie,” he said.
The film is set to hit theatres on December 07.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi
- Elvis Presley's gold piano, Beatles drum skin set for auction
- Promotion is burden on filmmaking: Irrfan Khan