I`d love to direct a documentary film: Vikramaditya Motwane
Mumbai: Filmmaker Vikramaditya Motwane, who has decided to present a feature documentary film titled `Katiyabaaz`, says someday he wants to direct a documentary film himself.
Production banner Phantom Films, co-owned by Motwane, Anurag Kashyap and Vikas Bahl, is presenting `Katiyabaaz`, with Motwane spearheading the project.
"Phantom Films is an established production house and it will help to spread awareness about the documentary film `Katiyabaaz` among the audience. I saw this film and I loved it. Then we decided to support this film. I would love to direct a documentary film if any good subject comes my way," Motwane said here.
`Katiyabaaz`, co-directed by Deepti Kakkar and Fahad Mustafa, is the story of electricity theft in Kanpur. It will release in India Aug 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raees: Sunny Leone's Dubsmash of Shah Rukh Khan's dialogue is too good to miss – Watch
- Confirmed! Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic in Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Vin Diesel wants to do Bollywood movie with Deepika Padukone
- Dia Mirza a part of Rajkumar Hirani's Sanjay Dutt biopic?
- Aamir Khan ‘Dangal’ inching closer to Rs 375 crores collections!