I`d love to direct a documentary film: Vikramaditya Motwane
Mumbai: Filmmaker Vikramaditya Motwane, who has decided to present a feature documentary film titled `Katiyabaaz`, says someday he wants to direct a documentary film himself.
Production banner Phantom Films, co-owned by Motwane, Anurag Kashyap and Vikas Bahl, is presenting `Katiyabaaz`, with Motwane spearheading the project.
"Phantom Films is an established production house and it will help to spread awareness about the documentary film `Katiyabaaz` among the audience. I saw this film and I loved it. Then we decided to support this film. I would love to direct a documentary film if any good subject comes my way," Motwane said here.
`Katiyabaaz`, co-directed by Deepti Kakkar and Fahad Mustafa, is the story of electricity theft in Kanpur. It will release in India Aug 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I'm looking at 'Ittefaq' as new film: Sonakshi Sinha
- Phillauri box office collections: Anushka Sharma-Diljit Dosanjh's 'spirited' saga has minted this much so far!
- Ranbir Kapoor as a boy scout in 'Jagga Jasoos' latest PIC! Can you spot him?
- Shah Rukh Khan to clash with Akshay Kumar at the Box Office!
- Shraddha Kapoor – Arjun Kapoor sizzle as a couple in ‘Half Girlfriend’ First Look