I don’t plan to act in my home productions: Salman
Mumbai: Salman Khan is ready with his first film under Salman Khan Being Human Productions – ‘Chillary Party,’ which is all set hit theatres on July 8th.
A children’s film, ‘Chillar Party’ has already created great buzz around it, especially Ranbir Kapoor’s item number ‘Tai Tai Phiss’, which has already become a hot favourite with kids so much so that Salman is eagerly awaiting for ‘Chillar Party’ release.
Apparently, Salman is looking for good scripts for his production house but says that he is not interested in acting for the same. Talking to a daily, Salman quipped, “I don`t plan to act in my home productions. But if a good script comes by, maybe I will. However, if I act in my home production, my remuneration amount will go to my charity Being Human.”
In fact, Salman thinks that acting in Salman Khan Being Human Productions will not be good as his presence will shoot up his film’s production cost, thereby risking the business.
Now that’s talking business!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch how to apply your foundation flawlessly! Video inside
- Katrina Kaif opens up about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor! Deets inside
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside
- Pakistani man who made deer skin sandals for Shah Rukh Khan arrested
- Good news! Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput blessed with a baby girl
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!
- Sidharth Malhotra bats for Sonakshi Sinha's 'Akira'- Watch cutest promotion video!
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra stun with their chemistry on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'