I`ll do Ekta`s films without reading script: Sushant Rajput
Mumbai: Actor Sushant Singh Rajput says he would be ready to do any of Ekta Kapoor`s films even without reading the script, because he credits the TV and film producer greatly for his success.
Sushant began his acting career on the small screen with a role in Ekta`s show ‘Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil’.
"When I used to do theatre, then she (Ekta) was the first person who showed confidence in me and whatever I am today is because of her to a great extent," the 27-year-old said here Wednesday at the launch of People magazine`s cover featuring him.
"I think she is the only producer in the industry for whom I will do a film without even reading the script," added Sushant, who later became popular as the lead in Ekta`s serial ‘Pavitra Rishta’.
Sushant quit ‘Pavitra Rishta’ October 2011 to pursue a filmmaking course abroad. He recently made a successful Bollywood debut this year with Ekta`s cousin Abhishek Kapoor`s ‘Kai Po Che’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'