I`m getting ready to come back: Sushmita Sen
Mumbai: Sushmita Sen has lost oodles of weight, and she looks wonderful. The former Miss Universe and actress admits she is readying herself for a comeback to showbiz.
On the silver screen, Sushmita was last seen in the 2010 film "No Problem". During the three-year hiatus, she was busy taking care of her second adopted daughter, Alisah. She had first adopted Renee in 2000.
"I will definitely come back with a film," the 37-year-old said here on the sidelines of the India International Jewellery Week Tuesday.
Without giving out too much details, she added: "I will wait for the producers to officially announce it. I had to take a three-year break to spend time with my daughter Alisah. She is now three years old, so I am back to films, back to that life. Yes, Sushmita Sen is getting ready!"
In the past, the 37-year-old has been a part of movies like "Biwi No.1", "Kyo Kii... Main Jhuth Nahin Bolta", "Main Hoon Na" and "Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya?".
(Pic courtesy: Sushmita Sen Twitter)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?