I`m happy I made something good: Ghai on `Kaanchi`
Mumbai: Filmmaker Subhash Ghai`s latest film ‘Kaanchi’ was poorly received at the Box Office. However, he is not disturbed as he says he gave the film his best.
"We should accept victory and defeat with the same amount of happiness with which the film is made. You should be sad when you didn`t give it your best or didn`t work hard enough," the 69-year-old said here Sunday at a spiritual gathering.
"Ups and downs are a part of life. But I am happy that I made something good, never mind if it didn`t work," he added.
‘Kaanchi’ starred Mishti, Kartik Aryan, Mithun Chakraborty and Rishi Kapoor. The film talked about the ills plaguing the society.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'TE3N' trailer: Amitabh Bachchan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vidya Balan team up to decode a mystery – Watch
- Katrina Kaif’s astonishing weight loss no game for 'Jagga Jasoos' makers!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to skip amfAR Gala for 'Sarbjit'
- Want 'Sarbjit' to release in Pakistan: Omung Kumar
- Hollywood bound? Deepika Padukone auditions for role in Tom Cruise starrer 'The Mummy'