I`m more at home with 3D now: Vikram Bhatt
Mumbai: Director Vikram Bhatt is ready with "Creature", his fourth film shot in 3D. He says he feels more at home with the format now than 2D.
"This is my fourth 3D film after `Raaz 3`,`Haunted` and `Dangerous Ishhq`. So I am finding myself more at home with 3D more than 2D," the 45-year-old said here Wednesday at the trailer launch of the film.
"As a matter of fact, if I visit a colleague`s set and they are shooting in 2D, I somehow find something wrong with the frame or something. Now I am very comfortable (with 3D)," he added.
"Creature 3D" stars Bipasha Basu and Pakistani actor Imran Abbas in the lead. The film hits theatres Sep 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nandita Das all set to make film on the life of famous writer 'Saadat Hasan Manto'!
- B-town lauds Sonam Kapoor starrer 'Neerja'!
- Filmaker Trisha Ray directs Mahie Gill in 'Orphan Train'
- Box Office clashes: 'Fitoor', 'Sanam Re', 'Deadpool' – Which one do you think got highest collections?
- Hannibal Buress joins 'Baywatch' movie cast!