I`m more at home with 3D now: Vikram Bhatt
Mumbai: Director Vikram Bhatt is ready with "Creature", his fourth film shot in 3D. He says he feels more at home with the format now than 2D.
"This is my fourth 3D film after `Raaz 3`,`Haunted` and `Dangerous Ishhq`. So I am finding myself more at home with 3D more than 2D," the 45-year-old said here Wednesday at the trailer launch of the film.
"As a matter of fact, if I visit a colleague`s set and they are shooting in 2D, I somehow find something wrong with the frame or something. Now I am very comfortable (with 3D)," he added.
"Creature 3D" stars Bipasha Basu and Pakistani actor Imran Abbas in the lead. The film hits theatres Sep 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Harshvardhan Kapoor’s Bollywood debut 'Mirzya' to release on October 7!
- Randeep Hooda-Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's 'Sarbjit' mints Rs 22.09 cr at Box Office!
- 'Banjo' motion poster: Watch the brilliant backdrop flavoured with powerful Indian beats!
- Meet the ladies of 'Housefull3' in a brand new POSTER—See inside
- 'The Jungle Book' rakes in moolah at Box Office, all set to cross Rs 200 crore in India!