I`m the most imperfect man: John Abraham
Mumbai: Actor-producer John Abraham, currently busy promoting his film ‘I, Me Aur Main’, says he is the most imperfect man.
"I am not perfect. I am the most imperfect man. Any man who says that he is perfect, trust me, it`s a lie. I have tried. I have lied… I am trying to be a better human being," John told reporters at "I, Me Aur Main" press meet.
The entire star cast of the film was present at the promotions including Chitrangada Singh, Prachi Desai and Goldie Behl.
The 40-year-old says ‘I, Me Aur Main’ is a tribute to all women.
"The film is releasing on March 1st and March 8th is Women`s Day, so this film is dedicated to all the women. It`s a tribute to women," he said.
Describing his kind of girl, John said: "Definitely, she will be simple. The beauty about any relationship is its simplicity. Just settle down with the one with whom you have a connection."
In the film, Prachi will be seen as the-girl-next-door and finds similarity between her and her character. "The character is the closest to my heart. There`s a lot of me in it. It was coming out very naturally."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra talks about wedding plans, says 'I believe you are single until you are married'
- Alia Bhatt's Filmfare win: You will be amazed to know how father Mahesh Bhatt celebrated
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Karan Johar, Kareena Kapoor Khan did not speak to each other for almost a year – Here's why
- Vin Diesel wants to do Bollywood movie with Deepika Padukone
- Dia Mirza a part of Rajkumar Hirani's Sanjay Dutt biopic?
- Aamir Khan ‘Dangal’ inching closer to Rs 375 crores collections!
- Aditya Roy Kapur - Shraddha Kapoor's 'Ok Jaanu': Check out opening weekend Box Office collections
- Ranbir Kapoor’s Sanjay Dutt biopic: THIS veteran actor will essay Sunil Dutt