I`m the most imperfect man: John Abraham
Mumbai: Actor-producer John Abraham, currently busy promoting his film ‘I, Me Aur Main’, says he is the most imperfect man.
"I am not perfect. I am the most imperfect man. Any man who says that he is perfect, trust me, it`s a lie. I have tried. I have lied… I am trying to be a better human being," John told reporters at "I, Me Aur Main" press meet.
The entire star cast of the film was present at the promotions including Chitrangada Singh, Prachi Desai and Goldie Behl.
The 40-year-old says ‘I, Me Aur Main’ is a tribute to all women.
"The film is releasing on March 1st and March 8th is Women`s Day, so this film is dedicated to all the women. It`s a tribute to women," he said.
Describing his kind of girl, John said: "Definitely, she will be simple. The beauty about any relationship is its simplicity. Just settle down with the one with whom you have a connection."
In the film, Prachi will be seen as the-girl-next-door and finds similarity between her and her character. "The character is the closest to my heart. There`s a lot of me in it. It was coming out very naturally."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kannada actor Shivarajkumar suffers minor heart attack, admitted to hospital
- Oops! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput bump into Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor in a gym!
- Sunny Leone blasts Kerala government for culling stray dogs
- Ellie Goulding suffering from heart problem
- Hrithik Roshan to champion 'World's Largest Lesson'