I need to make money then will direct film: Arshad Warsi
Mumbai: Actor Arshad Warsi says he has all the plans to get into direction but he needs to make money then he will direct a film.
"I will surely direct a film. (But) I need to make money then I will direct a film. I am a kind of guy who will say `Okay that`s it I don`t want to work anymore` the day when I feel so I will get into direction," Arshad told IANS.
The actor is currently busy promoting Abhishek Chaubey`s "Dedh Ishqiya" and says that the director has a beautiful vision and he executes it well.
"When you work with a team that matches with your sensibilities and have an intention to make a good film then you are in right place. I am very fond of Abhishek he has a beautiful vision and he executes that vision very well. It`s a very difficult film to shoot as it tests your patience," said Arshad.
"Dedh Ishqiya" also features Naseeruddin Shah, Madhuri Dixit and Huma Quereshi.
The film is set to release Jan 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015
- From Bittu to Bajirao- Ranveer Singh’s filmi journey
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'
- Is `Dabangg` Khan upset over missing IIFA 2015?
- Salman Khan attends Baba Siddiqui's Iftar party but SRK gives it a miss