I never thought I would do `Murder 3`: Aditi Rao Hydari
Mumbai: From a small role to lead roles, Aditi Rao Hydari has certainly come a long way. The actress says she did not know that she was working in ‘Murder 3’ until she went to sign the contract.
She met director Vishesh Bhatt for the story session and was "spellbound and then he (Mahesh Bhatt) asked, `Will you do this film?` And I said, `Absolutely!`".
"Then I went to his office to sign the contract and there it was written `Murder 3`. I asked why is that written And he (Vishesh) laughed and said, `You are doing `Murder 3.` I was shocked, I never thought I would do `Murder 3`. I feel very privileged to be a part of the film," the 34-year-old said here Thursday in an interview.
Aditi is also all praise for Vishesh, who is making his debut as a director with the erotic thriller.
"Vishesh is very calm, you will never feel he is distracted. He is always there with you. I trust him immensely. He is very honest. There is good energy in him," Aditi said.
"He tells you nicely what he wants without making you feel that you are doing something wrong. He guides you very gently. I really enjoyed working with Vishesh," she added.
Randeep Hooda and Sara Loren are her co-stars in the film, which hits theatres Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Enrique's fan hid in dressing room for 12 hours
- Watch how to apply your foundation flawlessly! Video inside
- Katrina Kaif opens up about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor! Deets inside
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside
- Pakistani man who made deer skin sandals for Shah Rukh Khan arrested
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!
- Sidharth Malhotra bats for Sonakshi Sinha's 'Akira'- Watch cutest promotion video!
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra stun with their chemistry on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'