I`ve postponed my film on Salman Khan`s request: Boney Kapoor
Mumbai: Producer Boney Kapoor, who had booked Salman Khan`s time to shoot ‘No Entry Mein Entry’, has relinquished his dates to allow filmmaker Sooraj Barjatya to make his film with the actor.
‘No Entry Mein Entry’ is the sequel to the 2005 film ‘No Entry’.
Last week while Boney was in Europe, he received an SMS from Salman requesting that the producer let go of his dates so that Barjatya could accommodate his yet-untitled film.
"I`ve postponed my film on Salman`s request. Such date reshuffles and adjustments are a routine happening in our industry. If I requested some producer to adjust my son Arjun Kapoor`s dates, I am sure he would happily do it," said Kapoor.
According to a source, "Boney immediately agreed".
"Salman was supposed to work on Sajid Nadiadwala`s `Kick` and then go right into Boney`s `No Entry Mein Entry`. But on Salman`s request, Boney`s film has now gone to early next year.
"Sooraj Barjatya has not directed a film for eight years. Boney feels it is only right that Sooraj makes a comeback with Salman," the source added.
Barjatya`s last directorial was the 2006 film ‘Vivah’. In the past, he has worked with Salman in ‘Maine Pyar Kiya’, ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun...!’ and ‘Hum Saath-Saath Hain’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Woah! 'Sanam Re' gets bigger audience than Aditya Roy Kapur, Katrina Kaif's 'Fitoor'
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?