I wanted to play the villain in `Krrish 3`: Hrithik Roshan
Indore: Hrithik Roshan, who is playing a superhero in sci-fi `Krrish 3`, has revealed that he actually wanted to don the role of villain in the film.
The 39-year-old actor said his father Rakesh Roshan, who is also the director of the film, did not allow him to play the character because he had chosen Vivek Oberoi for the part.
"I wanted to play the role of villain in the film. He will be known as Kaal. But my father did not allow me to do that. I thought that only I could do justice to the character of ‘Kaal’ but Vivek proved me wrong.
"After seeing Vivek`s conviction to the role, I feel my father took the right decision," Hrithik said during the promotion of his film in the city.
Rakesh, who was also present, said he kept Vivek in his mind while he was writing the script.
"I always wanted Vivek for it. He played the role brilliantly and beyond my expectation," Rakesh added.
`Krrish 3` will hit theatres on November 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nandita Das all set to make film on the life of famous writer 'Saadat Hasan Manto'!
- B-town lauds Sonam Kapoor starrer 'Neerja'!
- Filmaker Trisha Ray directs Mahie Gill in 'Orphan Train'
- Box Office clashes: 'Fitoor', 'Sanam Re', 'Deadpool' – Which one do you think got highest collections?
- Hannibal Buress joins 'Baywatch' movie cast!