I wanted to play the villain in `Krrish 3`: Hrithik Roshan
Indore: Hrithik Roshan, who is playing a superhero in sci-fi `Krrish 3`, has revealed that he actually wanted to don the role of villain in the film.
The 39-year-old actor said his father Rakesh Roshan, who is also the director of the film, did not allow him to play the character because he had chosen Vivek Oberoi for the part.
"I wanted to play the role of villain in the film. He will be known as Kaal. But my father did not allow me to do that. I thought that only I could do justice to the character of ‘Kaal’ but Vivek proved me wrong.
"After seeing Vivek`s conviction to the role, I feel my father took the right decision," Hrithik said during the promotion of his film in the city.
Rakesh, who was also present, said he kept Vivek in his mind while he was writing the script.
"I always wanted Vivek for it. He played the role brilliantly and beyond my expectation," Rakesh added.
`Krrish 3` will hit theatres on November 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Krushna Abhishek has to say about 'competition' with Kapil Sharma! – Details inside
- Slow salute: Akshay Kumar praises brave constable for saving woman's life – Watch video
- Lovemaking makes men more likely to feel divine: Study
- Film Festivals purest form of education for budding filmmakers: Arjun Kapoor
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Gulzar reveals Rajesh Khanna acted in 'Anand' at a nominal fee
- Getting threats over 'Parched', claims director
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan