I was keen to do a supernatural thriller: Konkana Sen Sharma
Mumbai: Actress Konkana Sen Sharma, who will be seen for the first time in a supernatural thriller `Ek Thi Daayan`, says she was keen to do a film in this genre.
"For the first time I am doing a supernatural thriller. I was quite excited when I was offered the film. I am happy and contended to do a movie like this," Konkana said.
"When I heard Vishal Bharadwaj and Ekta Kapoor are backing the film...I was all the more excited. I knew it will be good," she said.
Directed by Kannan Iyer, `Ek Thi Daayan` stars Emraan Hashmi, Konkana Sen Sharma, Huma Qureshi and Kalki Koechlin.
Konkana revealed that she is fascinated by this genre of movies. "I have a fascination for supernatural thrillers. I love watching scary movies. I love to get pschyed out," she said.
Produced by Vishal Bharadwaj and Ekta Kapoor, the film releases on April 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Varun Dhawan confirms film with Shoojit Sircar
- Oscars: Priyanka Chopra stuns in white, reminds AIB of 'kaju katli'
- Oscars 2017: Auditors issue apology for Best Picture gaffe
- Casey Affleck emerges from brother Ben`s shadow with Oscar win
- Oscars 2017: Priyanka Chopra raises temperature in white at red carpet