I wasn`t doubtful while taking up `Dunno Y...`: Zeenat Aman
Mumbai: Bollywood`s glamour girl of yesteryears Zeenat Aman, who last faced the arclights for the 2009-release ‘Ugly Aur Pagli’, says she wasn`t skeptical about doing ‘Dunno Y... Na Jaane Kyun’, which is about homosexuality.
"I was very happy when I got this role because it was an age-appropriate role. Here I was a mother, a grandmother but before all I was a woman. I loved my character when the writer narrated it to me. There was no doubt in my mind of whether I should do it or not," Zeenat told reporters.
‘Dunno Y... Na Jaane Kyun’ tells the story of a serious relationship between two men. The film stars Kapil Sharma, Helen, Rituparna Sengupta, Kabir Bedi, Tara Sharma and Asha Sachdev, among others.
"The name of my character is Rebecca. This film is breaking a lot of barriers and setting new trends. It`s a film that deals with very delicate relationships and hence I was keen on doing it," added the actress who lost 12 Kgs for her role.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bachchans, SRK, Salman attend Bipasha-Karan Singh Grover’s wedding reception
- Kangana Ranaut records statement with cops in connection with Hrithik's FIR
- First pictures of Bipasha and Karan as Mr & Mrs out! Check here
- Tiger-Shraddha's 'Baaghi' mints Rs 11.87 crore on opening day!
- Whoa! 'Main Hoon Na' sequel on cards?