I would love to date Salman Khan: Sunny Leone
Mumbai: Sunny Leone’s stint on ‘Bigg Boss 5’ might have ended but her tryst with Bollywood has just begun. Even before Sunny got evicted from BB, the stunner caught fancies of filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt and if the latest buzz is to be believed, Salman Khan too seems to have developed a liking for her.
Rumour mills suggest Salman, who had committed to model Angela Johnson for his next film ‘Sher Khan’, is now planning to make a change in the lead after watching Sunny Leone spice up the reality show.
Meanwhile, Sunny expressed her desire towards the ‘Dabangg’ Khan by saying, "I would love to date Salman Khan."
When asked if she would like to date anyone from the house, she says, "I don`t find any of the inmates appropriate as a date. They all are sweet but not good enough for a date."
Well, Sunny sure knows how to sail-through in showbiz!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attention ladies, check out the best tips to dress up this festive season
- Nervous Zoya Akhtar got drunk before first day of 'Luck By Chance' shoot
- Akshay Kumar and family to celebrate Diwali in Maldives?
- Vivek Oberoi's Diwali gift to his father Suresh Oberoi
- Anushka Sharma praises Karan Johar, says he makes 'you look your best'
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Don 3' in the making?
- We all felt 'Golmaal 2' was a crap as compared to its other parts, says Ajay Devgn
- ‘Shivaay’ becomes Ajay Devgn’s biggest international release, to hit theatres in more than 60 countries
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor