IFFI online registration gets "good response"
Panaji: The organisers of the International Film Festival of India (IFFI) 2013 have claimed to have received "good response" to their online delegation registration for the event to be held from November 20-30.
The Entertainment Society of Goa (ESG), a state government funded nodal agency for the festival, has claimed that 3,000 delegates have already registered for the festival.
The delegate registration had began from September.
The ESG has appealed the film enthusiasts to avail of this opportunity "to be part of this eclectic array of world cinema" and register as delegates for the festival.
The organisers have kept delegate fee of Rs 300 for those who register by November 7, which would be later hiked to Rs 500.
ESG spokesman today said that IFFI related Infrastructural activity, Media tie ups and others is already underway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'TE3N' trailer: Amitabh Bachchan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vidya Balan team up to decode a mystery – Watch
- Katrina Kaif’s astonishing weight loss no game for 'Jagga Jasoos' makers!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to skip amfAR Gala for 'Sarbjit'
- Want 'Sarbjit' to release in Pakistan: Omung Kumar
- Hollywood bound? Deepika Padukone auditions for role in Tom Cruise starrer 'The Mummy'