Imtiaz Ali finds mixed response to `Highway` positive
Mumbai: Director Imtiaz Ali is not affected by the mixed response that his latest film ‘Highway’ is fetching in theatres. In fact, he believes it just shows that his film is making people think.
"I had to make this film and I made it, and put in my best. Mixed reactions mean that people are thinking," the 42-year-old said here Saturday at a PVR Cinemas hall.
Sounding nonchalant, the director said: "I have no problem with it. It`s good that there are mixed reactions. At least there are opinions. It is actually dangerous when people just say, `It`s good`," he added.
Imtiaz has co-produced ‘Highway’ with Sajid Nadiadwala. The road movie stars Alia Bhatt and Randeep Hooda in lead roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative
- 'Sultan' promo out: Salman Khan gets defensive for Shah Rukh Khan! - Watch
- Shahid Kapoor-Alia Bhatt's 'Udta Punjab' steady at Box Office, mints Rs 57.56 crore!
- 'Sultan': Spectacular Anushka Sharma as a bride will win your heart!- See full pic
- 'Shorgul' not to be released in Muzaffarnagar
- I will produce Hollywood films in future: Vashu Bhagnani