In Lucknow, `Bullett Raja` finds home away from home
New Delhi: Actors Saif Ali Khan and Sonakshi Sinha are getting a real taste of Lucknow`s culinary flavours and hospitality while shooting for action drama ‘Bullett Raja’. Thanks to the locals, the team got to gorge on tasteful home-cooked biryani.
A source from the set of Tigmanshu Dhulia`s anticipated project says that a few locals were so happy to have the team shooting in their locality that one day they went out of their way and brought home-cooked food for the entire crew.
"We have been shooting in Lucknow quite a long time now and we were all feeling very homesick. It was that one day a group of ladies came to Saif and offered him some homemade mutton biryani,” said a source close to the team.
What followed the next day was “huge dabbas (boxes) filled with home-cooked biryani, not only for Saif but for the entire team," the source said, adding how “it was almost feast of sorts for us that day”.
“Bullett Raja”, which is about a a mafia based in Uttar Pradesh, is expected to be an action-packed entertainer.
Presented by Fox Star Studios, the movie also stars Jimmy Shergill, Vidyut Jammwal, Raj Babbar, Gulshan Grover, Ravi Kishan and Chunky Pandey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out
- Herry Tangiri shed 15 kg to play Yuvraj Singh in the biopic 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story'!
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- 'Tum Bin 2' not a sequel: Anubhav Sinha
- Madhur Bhandarkar's next against backdrop of 1975 emergency!