In talks for Hollywood film, says Sridevi
Mumbai: Noted actress Sridevi might do a Hollywood film co-starring Oscar winning actress Meryl Streep.
Sridevi is likely to star in a film, tentatively titled `Cowboys And Indians` and it will be helmed by Amy Redford, who is the daughter of Hollywood actor-director Robert Redford.
"It is yet to happen... Talks are on. We are still going through it," said Sridevi, who made a successful comeback on silver screen with Gauri Shinde`s `English Vinglish` last year.
There have been reports that she has rejected Abhishek Kapoor`s `Fitoor` that had a negative role for her.
When asked about the same, Sridevi was not willing to talk about the project. Her husband Boney Kapoor said, "We are not talking about it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?