In talks for Hollywood film, says Sridevi
Mumbai: Noted actress Sridevi might do a Hollywood film co-starring Oscar winning actress Meryl Streep.
Sridevi is likely to star in a film, tentatively titled `Cowboys And Indians` and it will be helmed by Amy Redford, who is the daughter of Hollywood actor-director Robert Redford.
"It is yet to happen... Talks are on. We are still going through it," said Sridevi, who made a successful comeback on silver screen with Gauri Shinde`s `English Vinglish` last year.
There have been reports that she has rejected Abhishek Kapoor`s `Fitoor` that had a negative role for her.
When asked about the same, Sridevi was not willing to talk about the project. Her husband Boney Kapoor said, "We are not talking about it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- `The Revenant` sweeps Britain`s Baftas with three top gongs
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!