India`s first 3D film to get a digital version
Thiruvananthapuram: The first Indian 3D movie `My Dear Kuttichathan`, which released 27 years ago and was later dubbed in Hindi as `Chhota Chetan`, will soon hit the screen in its digitalised version with some new characters and situations to make it more enjoyable.
The film, whose new version will also star actor Prakash Raj and Bollywood beauty Urmila Matondkar, has been completed and would be released during Onam. While the film retains its original story line, some new scenes characters and 25 minutes had been added to it as a special visual treat to the viewers, its producer Navodaya Appachan, said at a press meet here.
Directed by Jijo, the movie will release across Kerala during Onam in September. The film would be rendered into other major Indian languages including Hindi.
Two characters in the digital version have been replaced by Prakash Raj and Urmila Matondkar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Unveiled! First poster of Amitabh Bachchan starrer 'TE3N'
- Drop everything, Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' teaser is here!
- Horror films genre is still niche: Sharman Joshi
- Breathtaking! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' teaser 2 introduces Anushka Sharma as 'Aarfa' – Watch
- Tiger-Shraddha's 'Baaghi' mints Rs 11.87 crore on opening day!