Irrfan Khan hopes for more `turning points` like `Paan Singh Tomar`
Mumbai: Acclaimed actor Irrfan, who won a National Award for his performance in ‘Paan Singh Tomar’, says he hopes many more such "unique" projects come his way.
"There have been few turning points (in my life) and `Paan Singh Tomar` was one of them. It was made in a unique way, and the way it was made was commercially successful. I wish I had many more `Paan Singh Tomars` in my life," Irrfan told reporters.
Directed by Tigmanshu Dhulia, the film saw Irrfan playing Paan Singh Tomar, a former national steeplechase champion-turned-bandit.
The versatile actor says it is a great time to be in the industry as a director, "but I don`t plan to direct films".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?